This data repository consists of different types of data collected during the experiments as a part of the SmartHelm research project.
The important data sources are EEG data, Eye-Tracking data and GPS location data.
– EEG data contains electrical brain activity in 7 channel timeseries data.
– Eye-Tracking data contains 6 channel timeseries data.
– GPS location data contains the latitude, longitude, velocity, altitude, and accuracy.
How to use this download Portal?
- Choose the data type you want to download
- Select specific date to the corresponding dataset
- Choose your preferred file type. CSV is easy to access via Microsoft Excel and most analysis tools. Parquet is a new time-series data format that offers lower file sizes.
- Read the Legal notes and check with Preview the data format and the estimated file size
- Press Download to download the dataset